Monday, March 7, 2011

Daisy has found her voice...

So our spoiled little girl has learned what the comforts of a dogs life can feel like. This has also made her very vocal about not wanting to sleep in the kennel lol. She whines at first when we put her in for the night. She is slowly learning the word "no" but doesn't want to haha. She is learning something new everyday and opening up more and more. I brought Veda (my 7lb bichon) up to her last night to see how she would react. She didn't seem to care to much but looked a little nervous about it. I was holding Veda so I think that helped a little bit. When she heals up more we will do a real intro but from the way she doesn't react to them in the kennel I don't think there will be any issues. Our dogs like to play rough though which might be overwhelming to her due to her obvious past. I can't wait to let her be a normal dog though!


No comments:

Post a Comment