Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 4th

I had Daisy's vet visit today at 11:45 to check the drain on her abscess. Left work around 11:15 came home to get her and she had an accident in the kennel. Which is expected, new food and new situation. I probably would do the same thing. haha. Annyways. She seemed to enjoy the car ride. A little limited in her moving due to the cone around her neck. When we got to the vet she seemed excited to be there, as if she knew she was getting the help she needs. The following videos are when we got to the vet. You can see how excited she is.








More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's wonderful that you have Daisy, she looks like a very sweet day and that she'll have a lot of love in her new home. I have another blog on pets - www.lovingrpets.blogspot.com feel free to spot by. You can also get to the link on my Refracted Lite. The pet link has May Day Rescue as a link I visit as well as other helpful link. I will be happy to read and see Daisy's adventures. Vicky

    ReplyDelete